November is the national month of pomegranate. It’s not hard to see why we celebrate the delicious chinese apple, it’s amazing for your body and your skin! Check out some of its awesome benefits:
- It is rich in punicic acid, which is a polyunsaturated fatty acid that moisturizes and hydrates deep down into the skin and prevents moisture loss.
- Protects the epidermis (outermost layer of skin) environmental from damage.
- Stimulates regeneration of both the inner and outermost layers of the skin.
- Aides in the production of antioxidants in the body which naturally assists in cell regeneration.
- Compounds in the pomegranate fruit stop enzymes from breaking down collagen.
- Assists in the growth of cells that produce elastin.
- Stimulates and increases the number of cells on the outermost layer on your skin which allows for better cell repair.
- As a great source of Vitamin C, pomegranate can help to regulate sebum production (which is the cause of those pesky breakouts).
- Corrects digestive issues which will assist in clearing breakouts that are linked to those issues.
- Promotes healthy blood circulation.
- Applying pomegranate juice directly to the skin will prevent acne and diminish scarring.
- Regenerates skin internally and externally.
- The oil helps to strengthen the epidermis which helps to fade wrinkles and fine lines.
- Its antioxidants counter the damaging effects of the sun and it’s harmful UV rays.
- Prevents skin cancer.
- Relieves sunburn.
Reduces Skin Inflammation & Infections
- Polyphenols and other compounds in pomegranate contain anti-inflammatory properties and promote faster healing.
- Provides relief for those with issues like eczema and psoriasis.
Boost your skin’s overall health with these masks that utilize this super sweet fruit. For a limited time only get them for just $1 EACH!