It’s Cassi here with the recap and review of April’s BB Bag and Mask Maven! Let us know what you think of your own bags below.
April BB Bag
April’s Big City Secrets BB Bag is a nice mix of makeup & skincare! It included:
- Seatree Art Moisture Mist
- Dr. Morita Eye Mask Box
- Toyoepin 2 in 1 Crazy Mini Natural False Lash
- The Saem Saemmul Easy Eyeliner
- Baviphat Urban Dollkiss All in One Peeling Gel OR Baviphat Urban Dollkiss Mango Magic Brightening Mask OR Baviphat Urban Dollkiss Peach Waterfull/Moisture Cream
- Somoon Dog Nose Pore 3-Step Pack
I’m such a sucker for multi-step pore packs. The Somoon Dog Nose pack comes with a mask to open pores, a mask to pull out blackheads, and a mask to close pores. I would definitely recommend using this one after a shower when your pores are especially open!
April Mask Maven
April’s bag was definitely a fresh assortment of masks with ingredients like lime, pomegranate, and grape! It included:
- Recipe Slowganic Sheet Mask – Grape
- Recipe Slowganic Sheet Mask – Tangerine
- Skinfood Beauty In A Food – Strawberry
- Skinfood Everyday Facial Mask Sheet – Orange OR Skinfood Beauty In A Food – Jeju Tangerine
- Yadah Vitalizing Mask Pack – Pomegranate
- Yadah Brightening Mask Pack Lime OR Innisfree Mask – Lime
- Dermal Acai Berry Collagen Essence Mask
- Lovemore Loofah Aloe Hydrating Mask
- Banila Co. It Radiant Lace Hydrogel Eye Patch
The Banila Co. Lace Eye patch is definitely #skincarentertainment at its finest. It’s so pretty! Plus it’s packed with green tea & collagen so it really helps to brighten and plump up the eye area.
What were your favorite products from April’s bags? Let us know in the comments!