It’s officially festival season, and we want to make sure you’re all totally prepared. The most important things to know before attending Coachella, Panorama, or other music festivals are what to wear and what to bring.
What to wear:
Here’s what the celebrities are wearing to Coachella this year:
Long, loose, flow-y dresses are very popular for festival attire, as seen on Kendall Jenner, Troian Bellisario, and Emily Ratajkowski. Bright, fun clothing is also very popular, as seen on Brooklyn Beckham and Tyler Posey. Hats are always a great idea for outdoor events, as seen on Kellan Lutz and Nina Dobrev. As far as fashion goes, a mix of boho-hippie-chic-grunge is the style to follow. What I mean by this, tribal print, floral print, lace, fringe, kimonos, studs, stand-out jewelry, flash tats, and sunnies should be your go-to look. Find some cute and affordable finds below! (Pepper Mayo, Tobi)
As important as it is to look super cute and trendy, you also need to be sure that you’re super comfortable. Try to avoid any tight clothing since it will most likely be hot and you might be stuck in these clothes all day and night – loose, lightweight clothing is your friend! Since you will be on your feet for several hours, make sure your shoes are incredibly comfortable. You can definitely find comfort in sneakers, sandals, and boots. To help avoid too much sun, hats and sunglasses are a must.
What to bring:
You’re definitely going to need a bag of some sort, but make sure it’s not heavy or bulky. A light weight backpack or a cross-body bag would suit you well. Inside that bag you will need:
- Water (reusable bottle of course)
- Sunscreen (protect your skin – you’ll be in the sun all day)
- Chapstick (there is a very good chance your lips will be dehydrated and parched)
- Towel/sheet (you’ll end up sitting down, and probably don’t prefer grass and dirt)
- Deodorant (the people surrounding you will thank you)
- Hand sanitizer (you can never be too sure of what your hands will get into)
- Snacks (lines will be long and food will be expensive)
- Cash (you probably cannot use a card everywhere)
- Line up/schedule (it’ll make your day way easier)
- Ticket (this one is a given)
Now that you’re aware of all the extreme essentials, here are some items from us that you will be oh so grateful for:
- A’Pieu Smell Out Hair – Fruity Girl (for refreshing your hair after being outside all day)
- Etude House Sunprise SPF50+ (for protecting your skin and your pores)
- It’s Skin Macaron Lip Balm (for protecting your lips in the most adorable way)
- Skinfood Watermelon Cleansing Tissue (for removing makeup that’s sweating off your face)
- Tony Moly Pocket Bunny – Sleek Mist (for refreshing your face and maintaining your makeup)
I hope this was helpful for any of you festival-goers! Let us know your plans this festival season and, as always, stay tuned for upcoming Beautequefest goodies!