- Was there a time where you had to be brave in a difficult situation?
Yes! I moved to America when I was 18 years old. At that time, I had to face a completely new environment with no friends and no idea what was going to happen next. I knew I had to be brave and take care of myself. I actually did it!
- Who inspires you to be your best self?
My best friend, Fiona! She is optimistic, and has a great sense of humor. She can always cheer me up and she makes me feel I’m the best.
- What is your greatest personal achievement?
My greatest personal achievement is designing the Beauteque logo! This is a great honor!
- Share a time where you acted selflessly.
I have two cats. It’s really hard to take them with me when I go to college because pets are not allowed in the dorm. I felt like I couldn’t just leave them home, so I decide to spend more time and money and rent an apartment so I could take them with me.
- What is the best compliment you have ever given?
My Mom loves cooking. I’m keep telling her how good her food is and I eat it ALL!
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
The best compliment I received is actually from our Beauties. I was so glad to see that the photos I took get a lot of likes on Beauteque’s social media!
- What’s your best beauty tip?
Sleep early, get up early and drink a lot of water.
- What beauty product makes you feel like your best self?
Lip balm. It makes my lips feel so smooth and comfortable.
- What do you do that makes you feel like your best self?
I love jogging in the morning. It makes me feel so calm and relaxed.
- What is something that you love about yourself?
I think positively and stay happy, no matter what!