- Was there a time where you had to be brave in a difficult situation?
I have had to be brave in various difficult situations. It is all about staying calm and working with what you have in the moment. It also helps to have your cell phone charged as much as possible in case you need to reach out for help, and cash in case you need to get out of a bad situation in which you can’t use a card.
- Who inspires you to be your best self?
My mom inspires me to be my best self. She is so smart and resourceful! Also my dad. He works so hard and always has a nice thing to say to people.
- What is your greatest personal achievement?
My greatest personal achievement is working hard and becoming office manager of Beauteque. I am really proud of this honor.
- Share a time where you acted selflessly.
I have three cats and two are rescues. I don’t know if this is entirely selfless, though, because I am rewarded in leaps and bounds by having these amazing animals in my life every day.
- What is the best compliment you have ever given?
The best compliment I have ever given is that they make me a better person. That is from my boyfriend and I love him so much!
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
The best compliment I have ever been given is the same compliment in return from my boyfriend.
- What’s your best beauty tip?
My best beauty tip is to get enough sleep! It truly is the best foundation for your face to look rested-the ultimate primer for makeup.
- What beauty product makes you feel like your best self?
Mascara always makes me feel my best self.
- What do you do that makes you feel like your best self?
I like to ride my bike and walk with my best friend to feel like my best self. Getting exercise in doesn’t have to take up a ton of time and you can catch up with a friend or loved one while you do so!
- What is something that you love about yourself?
Something I love about myself is that I have persevered through many situations even if they were really hard to deal with at the time.