Hi all, it’s Komal again! Working at Beauteque has opened me up to a lot of different products. Lately I have started to include more products in my daily skincare regimen. I have learned the benefits of preventative skincare as well as how to incorporate the different steps that are included in Korean skincare lines and I wanted to share with you guys!
Here’s my own skincare regimen. This is how I use different skincare products on the daily:
1. I always remove my makeup with Neutrogena’s Makeup Remover Wipes. It is super important to remove makeup before going to sleep, and this is a quick way to do it. If makeup isn’t removed properly, it can clog up pores and lead to break outs.
2. I like to cleanse my skin with the Skinfood Honey Black Tea Cleansing Cream. I just don’t feel that my face is clean enough just from a makeup wipe, so the cleanser will remove the remaining oil and makeup that the wipe wasn’t able to.
3. After cleansing I use the Lioele A.C. Control Trouble Hunter Toner. It soothes my skin, reduced the redness from the cleansing and balances the natural oils in my skin. This is a must because my skin is acne prone.
4. The next thing I use is the Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence. This heals and fades acne as well as keep my skin hydrated. The snail ingredient replenishes moisture to increase firmness and bee venom it a natural anti-inflammatory with anti-viral properties. It’s perfect for me because it has no fragrance, which my skin is sensitive to.
5. Lastly I use my favorite moisturizer, the Innisfree Soybean Firming Cream. This is highly nourishing and dries on your skin quickly. The consistency is very much like butter and it smells amazing. I would highly recommend this product for those who have dry or combination skin.
This is how I incorporate different Korean skin care lines into my skincare regimen. If any of you are interested in any of the products mentioned, the following are actually on sale right now on Beauteque.com:
• Benton Snail Bee High Content line
• Innisfree Soybean Firming line
• Lioele AC Control line
• Lioele CAD Oxygen Pore line
• Nature Republic Bee Venom line
• The Face Shop Chia Seed line
• Tony Moly AC Control line
Leave a comment with your daily skincare regimen or any tips you have!