Hi beauties, Caitlin here and I am so excited to be back with a Friday Favorites post! I love all things that are hot in the headlines, as well as things I discovered on my own radar.
Without further ado, let’s chat about my latest loves!
1) Jurassic World star Chris Pratt had a, well, jurassically good time with kids at Louisiana children’s hospital over the weekend, showing them how to train raptors, signing movie posters, and handing out toys to patients at their bedsides. He’s a hero in the movies and in real life for making the day of these deserving kids!
2) Sofia Vergara is a gorgeous glamour girl with our without the makeup! When she recently posted this selfie (which was then reposted on Perez Hilton), it kind of reinforced the emphasis on skincare we have here at Beauteque, and reminded me to obsess over something I already obsess over: our e choice emulsion, which I wear as a sleeping mask and feel all glow-y and firm-skinned the next morning!
3) Congrats, Jennifer Love Hewitt on her baby boy, Atticus, who was born Wednesday! I’m a 90s kid, which equals an ingrained love of Can’t Hardly Wait and the I Know What You Did Last Summer slashers. Which therefore equals an ingrained love of, well, Jennifer Love Hewitt. It’s her second baby and I’m happy for her!
4) Speaking of the 90s, Hulu has recreated the Seinfeld show apartment, and those curious to see the replica of the iconic set can check it out at 451 W 14th Street, New York City. Which made me think about how not so long ago, they recreated the Friends apartment on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon. And how Full House is coming back as Fuller House soon. And how the 90s nostalgia is pure amazingness, and how the totally tubular time machine that’s making all of this stuff happen has to keep it coming! How ‘bout a Dawson’s Creek reunion, or Sabrina the Teenage Witch? Which I totally don’t DVR reruns of or anything.
5) My new bike! I totally got treated to a Schwinn Lulu bike this past week, and I am loving my new magenta wheels! I took a few spins already, and can’t wait to get out on my bike this coming weekend!
How was your week, and what did you love?
Comment below, I can’t wait to see!